Farms & Estates Insurance
From large country estates to the traditional small holding PSP Rural has the solution. Our experienced brokers will help you design your insurance programme to ensure your valuable business and personal assets are protected.
We offer the complete insurance broking service which includes farm visits, health and safety, professional presentations and of course the most important part of our service… independent advice.
And if you unfortunately suffer a loss our proactive claims handlers will work closely with you and your insurers to achieve a fair settlement of your claim.
The PSP Rural team have been arranging Farm and Estate insurance portfolios for over 30 years and have accumulated extensive knowledge of all types of farming, so what ever business you operate you can be assured of independent and experienced guidance. This can also include insurance advice on all types of farm diversification which is becoming even more frequent these days.
Here are some examples of cover our farming clients have considered important:-
- Farm and Estate Building Insurance
- Growing crops, deadstock, machinery and plant.
- Livestock all risks of mortality, straying and disease
- Farm and Estate vehicles
- Loss of Income
- Employers liability
- Public and Products liability including pollution liability cover.
- Goods and Livestock in Transit
- Milk in tanks, machinery breakdown and deterioration of stock including semen in flasks
- Money, cattle passports and computers.
- Directors & Officers liability
- Legal Expenses
- Personal Accident, Sickness and life insurance
- Home and valuables including personal legal expenses.
Competitive insurance tailored for you by experts with local knowledge
See what we can do to help support you
so you can look after your farm or estate with peace of mind