Garden Centres & Nurseries Insurance
We all love a cream tea at PSP Rural and there is no better place to enjoy one than surrounded by glorious plants and shrubs at a garden centre or nursery. Couple that with new ideas on how to improve our gardens and it all adds up to a “grand day out”
Over the 30 years we have been advising our clients in this sector we have seen many changes and styles of business and again diversity has been key to their success. Despite this changing market we have never been found wanting and continue to provide insurance solutions for our garden centre and nursery clients. Being independent is our USP and we have access to many schemes and insurers all keen to do this type of business.
On the surface arranging insurance portfolios for these trade sectors seems straight forward but it is not, we have been challenged in the past with issues on security, property in the open, glass and poly tunnel cover and the health and safety problems trying to avoid “trip and slip” claims.
So if you own or manage a garden centre or nursery please give us a call for a second opinion on your cover and premium level. We will respond quickly with a visit and perhaps even indulge in one of your cream teas!
Areas of cover to consider:-
- Insurance of buildings, stock fixtures and fittings
- Stock in open cover
- Employers liability
- Public and Products Liability including pollution liability
- Glass and Poly Tunnel cover
- Loss of Revenue
- Machinery and Equipment Breakdown
- Seasonal increases in cover
- Deterioration of stock
- Directors and Officers Insurance and Commercial Legal expenses cover.
- Personal accident and life insurance
- Personal Home and valuables insurance
- Personal and Business motor vehicles
Competitive insurance tailored for you by experts with local knowledge
See what we can do to help support you
so you can look after your customers with peace of mind